Re: MGB Exhaust

To: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB Exhaust
From: DonJQueen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:07:00 EST
Neither CSRG or any other club I know of has a db limit They are imposed by
the tracks and vary from venue to venue, event to event. Laguna Seca can be as
low as 92, Sears is generally 103, T-Hill has a theoretical 103 limit, but
it's not enforced.

Clearly you would do well to operate at a minimum acceptable db depending upon
power limitations. I run a Flow Master system withe the tail pipe turned down
to the pavement at Sears and Laguna. But I use my straight pipe everywhere
else. I find it tough to drive a quiet car, I need all the feedback I can get.

Besides, sports cars were meant to make noise!

Don Queen