Re: fitting a newcomer

To: Gavin Ivory <G_Ivory@beutel-can.com>
Subject: Re: fitting a newcomer
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 11:16:18 -0800
I'd say try a car on for size. I've seen some pretty tall guys climb out
of Formula Fords. I've seen a six-footer climb out of a Formula Vee, but
I don't know about 6'3". The other choice would be a topless sports car.
All you have to do there is make sure the roll bar is 3" above your
helmet. Some sports cars do have more leg room than others. If there's a
place near you that sells such cars, go ask to sit in a few.