RE: DEVIN TR3

To: "'Bob Kramer'" <rgk@flash.net>, Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: DEVIN TR3
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:17:31 -0600
Congratulations!
=A0
Had call from TR owner, Ed Kunath.=20
=A0
He said that he had conversation with aging Bill Devin, on the phone. =
Ed
relates that Mr. Devin said that he crushed perhaps 35 bodies a few =
years
ago. Said that he had paid over $100,000 in storage and decided there =
was no
reason (or market) to continue paying storage.=A0 I presume that at =
least some
of these were suitable for mounting on TR frames.....aaaargh!
=A0
This is all heresay....hope I am not starting another automotive myth =
about
"crushed Devin bodies. I am sure this note will evoke a response from =
those
more 'in tune'.
=A0
Perhaps a call to Devin would be of some use to you. I could likely get =
the
phone number, if you need it. Kunath says he is going to stop over =
sometime
this weekend.
=A0
Joe