RE: Condensation

To: "'Brian Evans'" <brian@uunet.ca>, JWoesvra@aol.com
Subject: RE: Condensation
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:28:27 -0600
Dr. David J. spent a fair amount of time explaining that I needed to have my
oil temps up to 220f in order to drive the water out of the oil....hmmm
sounds familiar.

I run a stock early TR4 radiator and a nice oil cooler. I run a bit hot, but
never to boiling. Never experience condensation....that I know of.

Jack's cooling system is far superior to mine...as is most of the rest of
his car.

By Jove! I think you've got it, Brian!

Jack need to put some big chunks of cardboard in front of his expensive
radiator///   :-)

i AM NOT jealous...really.