RE: more on Top 10.....

To: Keith Kaplan <keithka@microsoft.com>,
Subject: RE: more on Top 10.....
From: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 18:06:08 -0400
Keith =

I suspect the problem from Steve Earle's point of view is that he has hea=
rd
every reason that somebody should get a start at least  1,000 times.

When we ran the event in '95 there was this huge sign at the registration=

area saying "What is it about the word NO that you don't understand?"  =

Talking to Steve on the phone before the event he said that he's spent th=
last week telling Americans they couldn't get a start.  I just can't
imagine how anyone could do this job and have people who had been refised=

an entry feeling good about it!

Maybe its just a case of him being a victim of his own success?

regards

Jeremy