RE: more on Top 10.....

To: "'MHKitchen@aol.com'" <MHKitchen@aol.com>, DWhitesdJr@aol.com,
Subject: RE: more on Top 10.....
From: Keith Kaplan <keithka@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:24:48 -0700
I hope you're not implying that entry fees are where Steve makes his biggest
pile of money.  If so, you obviously haven't ever bought a spectator pass.
Whether or not you like Steve, if the grid is full and the campsites are
full (which they are) the event promoter/organizer has done his job.

        <<snip>>
> I agree he's got a tough job deciding, but to make it worse, the
> organization
> is not even courteous in the way they handle the racers, the one's he's
> making
> a pile of money on (at least not from my and other's experiences in
> dealing
> with them).
        <<snip>>