Re: prepared in the proper spirit...

To: MRogers726@aol.com
Subject: Re: prepared in the proper spirit...
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@iamerica.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 17:02:41 -0500
You guys are assuming that just because you aren't familiar with it, its
somehow strange or wrong.  When I got my first TD in the fifties, the
flat head V860 was a well known conversion.  Read Burt Levy's book.  But
then i guess you would look down your noses at Allards too, and maybe
Cunningham and Penske, all engine swap guys in those days.  John