Re: Chicago Historics Redux

To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Subject: Re: Chicago Historics Redux
From: Susan <alfasun@esslink.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 09:29:19 -0400
Well I save everything, so I have the letter. The phone number is
312-455-2757, ask for Karen Baker. Weekend of June 11-14. Looks like
usual stuff, Friday party, P&Q Sat. and concours, BTG (black tie gala)
on Sat. eve, more racing Sun, & awards party. You were supposed to fill
out and return a card if you were interested and they would "consider"
your entry. If they liked what you had to offer, they were going to mail
you an invitation by the end of April. Give 'em a call, I guess.
Hope this helps.
Susan
North East Historics/Alfas Unlimited/Victory Lane