Re: Seattle in June

To: Jim Hill <jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: Seattle in June
From: rebjrmd@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:07:46 +0000
Jim, thanks for your very nice comments.  We have a a lot of creative
ways of raising money for the Children's Hospital. One is our "IROE" or
International Race of Executives--an event in which local execs pay
$10,000 for a day of instruction (Jim Hall is our celebrity instructor
this year--in the past we have had Danny Sullivan, Mauricio Gugelmin,
and Bobby Rahal) and a Solo 1 race in 10 brand-new MB C class cars.  Our
main sponsor is the local MB dealer.  This one part of our event raises
$100,000.  Definitely, our event is an opportunity to give back
something to the community and a chance to feel good about doing what
you enjoy.

Dick Buckingham, Jr.
Race Chairman - SOVREN