Re: Winfield racing school

To: VINTAGE-RACE@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Winfield racing school
From: FHammett <FHammett@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 11:22:48 EST
Anyone out there been to this school? The Elf Windfield school in Le Besset
France( or other locations in France).  If so please let me know (today if
possible since I am in France at the school now)  what you paid, when you
went, and how many days you attended the course.  Also, I would like to know
who you booked your course from, and your nationality or residence.

There seems to be some questions as to the course cost visa vi the nationality
of the student. IE Americans and Canadians pay more.

Thanks

Frank Hammette
Ruptured Duck
Atlanta