Re: Looking for Books -- Classic Cars in Profile

To: "Larsen" <allars@erols.com>, <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Looking for Books -- Classic Cars in Profile
From: "Jack Rubin" <jrubin@ryr.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 18:10:02 -0600
I can provide any or all of these volumes, as well as volume 3, at $30 each
+ shipping at cost.  I have several copies of all four volumes in the
original format, which was just a bound compilation of the original
pamphlets (published 1967), as well volumes 1 and 2 in the reset and bound
editions of 1969, with consecutive page numbers and wider margins (text and
pictures the same size in both editions).  All my copies are published in
the US by Doubleday.  Books are good or better, dust jackets show some edge
tears and light soiling.  I have one copy of volume two (1969 edition)
without DJ which I will sell for $20.

I also have volumes 1 and 2 of the later "Cars in Profile" series, if anyone
is interested.

Jack Rubin