Thanks to list and one more question.

To: Vintage Race <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Thanks to list and one more question.
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 13:23:12 -0800
First I'd like to thank everyone on the list who gave me
advice on beginning racing in my '67 MGB.  This helped me go
a very long way in a short time.  I have had very good
conversations with Dan Radowicz and Butch Gilbert on getting
going and will be taking the CSRG rookie school at Sears
Point on the 27th and participating in the MG noon run on
the 29th.

One more question...  When I get to the track next Friday
for the driver's school, where do I go?  Sorry for the lame
newbie question, but I've never been to Sears Point before.

Thanks,

Andy
--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited
advertisement to this equipment.  A violation of the
aforementioned Section is punishable by action to recover
actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
each violation.