Re: Floor paint

To: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>,
Subject: Re: Floor paint
From: "TR" <rodgers356@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 07:33:58 -0800
Griot's Garage sells a premium floor paint.  Call them and ask for their
installation instructions to see all of the preparation that's necessary.
It involves a lot of cleaning and etching.  Typically, curing is at least 30
days, possibly longer before doing any painting.  Griot's is at
800.345.5789.  If you don't have their catalog ask for that as well.

Ted Rodgers