Re: sear pt.

To: LWEINSTEIN@desire.wright.edu
Subject: Re: sear pt.
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 10:40:49 PST
Hopefully by then, it will be better.  So far, only the access roads
have suffered closures, not the track, tho it was enough to rain out
the Alfa club.

Besides, you haven't lived till you've driven Sears Point in a torrent.
;=) The SCCA Drivers School is traditionally held in monsoon conditions.
The dragstrip is such fun when wet <g>.  We had to drive straddling the
yellow line down the middle to get any traction.