Cross-Country Auto Transport

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cross-Country Auto Transport
From: "Chad Raynal" <chad.raynal@mailexcite.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 08:05:48 -0700
Does anyone on the list have feedback on any of the companies who provide
cross-country
auto transport services?

I have absolutely no knowledge (price, insurance, etc.) of what is involved with
this, and could have the need to do this within the next month.  I do have
Hemmings,
where a ton of these transport services are advertised, but I thought some
fellow
enthusiasts advice would be the best place to start.  The car will be travelling
from New York to California.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Chad Raynal

http://www.mailexcite.com