Cunningham Racing Team Car Pictures (Italian cars)

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cunningham Racing Team Car Pictures (Italian cars)
From: Richard Guerra <rcguerra@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 20:53:57 -0800
Hello to all,
I am new to the list and would like to ask, if anyone knows where I can
find the following:
Any photos/videos or whatever on the Italian cars used by the Briggs
Cunningham Racing Team. I heard of Maseratis and some abarths. Any leads
would be appreciated. I recently purchased a Fiat Abarth Record Monza.
It was purchased at an auction in southern California in mid 60's. It
was painted white with blue racing stripes down the center. The original
race engine sold seperately. The body was modified by the racing team to
make a Kamm tail and installed 2 driving lights in front, recessed. Here
is the site with some pictures that may help jog some memories. If it is
not a Cunningham car, it is okay, I will still prepare it for vintage
racing and keep the modified tail treatment.
http://home.pacbell.net/rcguerra/abarth.html
Any help would be appreciated in tracing some history. I will also be
looking to correspond with other Abarth fans/mechanics/racers for info.
Thanks, Richard Guerra