Re: Fender flares

To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Subject: Re: Fender flares
From: "Dick R." <fastcars@home.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 23:19:54 -0500
SCCA does indeed have an archive, for whatever it it worth.  It is, or
until a year or two ago, was located in Bluefield, southern Virginia,
near the Kentucky border, and operated by a gentleman named Hanley.  I
spoke to him a few times, but a lot of the information we would like to
have is pretty much unavailable - or was when I last spoke to him.  The
folks in Denver aren't much help either with the historic stuff.

        Dick Rothman