Alfa GTAm Fender Flares

To: "'Vintage Race'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Alfa GTAm Fender Flares
From: alfaguy@nettally.com (David A. Anderson)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 00:02:14 -0000
We are having some difficulty in qualifying an Alfa Romeo with GTAm =
flares in one of the vintage race organizations.  Does anyone know of a =
GTA/GTV racer who is using full fender flares that only protrude 2 =
inches from the body (not 4 inches like the GTAm flares do).  My plan is =
to attach them using the same mounting holes that the big fender flares =
use.  It sure is tough to comply with multiple vintage organizations - =
everyone is doing something different!  Dave Anderson, =
alfaguy@nettally.com =20