Re: Race Schools

To: malcox@napanet.net
Subject: Re: Race Schools
From: CLCSF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 10:55:52 EST
 For only $250 you'll be able to attend the CSRG Russell school in your own
car. It's only a half day, but you'll get all the basics. The rest of it is
seat time.

I took the basic and Advanced (Formula Mazda) Russell School at Riverside. I
enjoyed it and learned alot. But, I spent thousands of dollars and drove for 6
days.

At your advanced  level, I would start with the CSRG clinic to get a taste of
the Russell school. Then, if you feel the extra expense and time is worth it,
you'll have some idea what you're buying.

I think the 2 day SCCA school at Thunder Hill is the real bargain.

Myles Kitchen took the Barber School, he can chime in with his opinion.

Don Queen