Track Maps

To: CLCSF@aol.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Track Maps
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 14:05:19 -0600
Don Queen wrote:

> I have put together a map collection of every track I've
> driven EXCEPT . . . If anyone has a track map of any of these
> three events, please fax . . .

> If anyone else is interested in this anal retentive hobby, let
> me know, I have a large collection.

I can't help you with the maps you're missing, but I'd
certainly be interested in copies of maps for the tracks I drove
in California (Riverside, Pomona, Santa Barbara, Chavez Ravine).

Jim Hill
Madison WI

Note: No harm in being somewhat anal retentive - the alternative
is running around spewing sh*t all over the place. Hmmmm,
somehow the Team-Thicko list comes to mind . . . :-)