Re: Re: New Team Name

To: VEENET@aol.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: New Team Name
From: Mike Francis <mfrancis@triax.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 17:33:12 -0800
At 11:44 PM 1/22/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Tell me more about the MGA for sale..........Thanks, Jerry Burr

First off, it is a 1961 1600 series. I have had the car since I was 13, it
was my first. In the process of moving and working on other cars, it has
been left in the background, but not before I did a lot of work to it. The
frame was rusty, but I had the patches made, and straightened it on a jig.
It is now as good, or better than new.  The body is somewhat rusty, but I
have also put some time into that, and most of the work left is on the rear
end and the fenders. The engine runs, infact it started up first time after
I hooked it all up. This is after it had been sitting in a barn for 25
yrs!! I have many new parts both fitted and in boxes. All in all I have
about $1400 in parts in the car, and I would sell it for that. I have all
reciepts and a list of all the parts I have bought. I can send the list on
request.

I am located near Portland, OR. If you'd like any more specifics, just ask.

Mike Francis