Re: offending all Formula Vee owners

To: Patrick Young <ply@adtrading.com>
Subject: Re: offending all Formula Vee owners
From: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 07:20:55 -0500
Patrick

<<I find this interesting too. I mean if a series is going to suffer by
having
cars circa 15 years old removed from the fray, then one is tempted to
wonder
whether the local racing car designers have even discovered that the
interface ought to be between the pointy bit of the pencil and the white
crumply stuff, let alone conceiving of the developments prevalent in ever=
type of car during the past decade and a half!>>

As far as Aus is concerned it gets the Historic Commission off the hook a=
nd
at the same time makes them look like the good guys.   =

FV would be a much more controversial category to introduce than FF ... c=
an
you imagine the comments:  =

"You can't let those fellows in old boy, they do nothing but biff 'n
barge!"

In practice they would have the benefit of making the FF look like F1 car=
s!

regards

Jeremy Braithwaite
Age & Treachery Racing Australia
For details of FF rentals, test days and corporate days see:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/atroz
1970 Lotus 61MX - Team Holland
1976 Bowin P6F
1983 Reynard FF83 =

1986 Isuzu FVR Pantechnicon
1972 Datsun 240Z
1993 RF93 Van Diemen with 95 update
1997 Ford Falcon XR8 Tickford
A large collection of model cars
Investor in the Lance Ruting Collection of motorsport photographs