Re: digest form?

To: aherod@eagle1.eaglenet.com, tschuck@eagle1.eaglenet.com,
Subject: Re: digest form?
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 15:20:29 -0800
        seem to remember that someone expressed concern about all the seemingly
        personal banter on this "vintage" race address.  I have been receiving
        these jewels at such a rate that I must ask if there is a digest mode so
        that I only have to hit the delete key once.

I think what we need to do is educate a very few folks on this list not
to simply "reply all" to every message they receive, including the
original message and adding a line or two of amusing banter.

If you have something to say to the originator, just send it to the
originator. Think twice about whether or not everyone else on the
list needs to see it, please.