RE: To Race again

To: "'deemi@juno.com'" <deemi@juno.com>
Subject: RE: To Race again
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 10:20:45 -0500
Bob,
  For someone from Maine, I would recommend looking at four
organizations.  You might want to join them all.  All are outstanding.

VARAC, the Canadian group.  I really like this group.  My first choice
for you.
VSCCA, centered in New England.  I've only been to one event with them,
and it was fabulous.  You can't go wrong with VSCCA.
HSR, originally the Southeast and broadening.  The one I started with
because they sponsored a lot of Monoposto races.  I'm very happy with
HSR, and their range now extends to near you.
SVRA, East of the Mississipi and broadening.  I'm hoping to be active
here in 1998 as they sponsor 4 Monoposto races in 1998.  The first one
is at Homestead in February.

I live in Maryland and like Formula cars, so my likes and needs may not
match yours.  I also really like VSCDA in the Midwest, but don't include
them on the list, because of your location.

Vaughn
Look at the vintage race web page at:
http://www.team.net/www/vintage-race/vinclubs.html