To Race again

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: To Race again
From: deemi@juno.com (Bob Bowie M Bowie)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 08:14:41 -0500
Can anyone help with which direction to go, in preparing my Super Sports
Morgan for the track again.  I am restoring her (new frame for safety
etc) for what she was intented, but not sure what venues would be best
for her, there are several associations, VSCC etc, that I have seen and
watched the races, I live in the Down East of Maine, so I would prefer
East Coast events.  I know that the car was raced, I still know the
driver for her in 63, Don Griemel, and have documents of her
specifications from the factory documents.  Can anyone help steer me to
other Morgan racers or a fair class for her, she was a C production racer
back when as a Super Sports version.

Thanks for any help!

Best Regards,
Bob Bowie of Maine