Re: Understanding wives (has two meanings!)

To: <hayes@mediaone.net>, <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Understanding wives (has two meanings!)
From: "Paul Schooley" <doneen@itcanada.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 17:22:43 -0500
Here, Here!

Horses, wives and cars! My wife has two horses...I, of course ride one
occaisionally. You're absolutely right. One died in '97 spring and we had
to replace it...geez, $6,000 including medical bills for the deceased. It
kinda wiped me out of the chance to get a vintage car this year. '98 should
be better though and the wife understands my need for speed (vintage that
is). So, ya, they can coexist with our cars.