Re: That slow-ass red car I vaguely recall from Summit Point

To: <S800Racer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: That slow-ass red car I vaguely recall from Summit Point
From: "The Vulture" <vulture@gol.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 23:19:35 +0900
Doug you have been warned earlier that you should not mess with one William
Severin Thompson, Flounder of the esteemed Team Thicko.

Thanks to our moles in Honda we have the technology to grant your wish to
run on one less cylinder.
If that is not enough we can escalate matters one cylinder at a time.

I would suggest that you add one more item to your Pre-race Checklist,
....check your exhaust pipe for Sushi.
The Vulture
Bringing Tasteful Terrorism to Vintage Racing
E-mail: vulture@gol.com
WWW: http://www2.gol.com/users/vulture/