Re: List Filter Wanted

To: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: List Filter Wanted
From: ply@adtrading.com (Patrick Young)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 20:41:08 +0100
Jeremy,

Excellent thought on the software and the list restraints etc.

(Of course I've snipped them in the interest of keeping messages brief)

The other thing about lists which appauls me is how everybody wants to share
some series of innane quotations and other remarks with me, as part of an
excessive signature file.

Asides from anythingelse, one can postulate the concept that the longer the
signature file, the more likely it is that the person sending the message
falls into your varuious bozo categories outlined earlier.

Regards,

Patrick

Patrick Young
PHD DIP ED. V.Crushing Bore, etc. etc.
Philospoher, possessor of a Peerless, an MGB, all sorts of garage crap which
if anybody flames me I'll list in its entirety etc. etc.

--- Insert inane comment here. - preferably with some stupid graphic which
only goes to show that the creater obviously has too mucb time on his hands
and ought to go testing or something...---