RE: Helmets & Suits

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: RE: Helmets & Suits
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 09:54:43 -0400
The sale did indeed fall through, however the lease didn't!  Andy Evans and
friends have concluded a long term lease of the Mosport facility and have
started the upgrade program with the rebuilding of the "hump" at the end of
the backstraight.  Also planned are new pits, buildings, front straight
moved out, and potentially the widening of the entire track.  Generally
upgrading to full FIA specs, or so I understand.  We found them good to deal
with as our VARAC event in June was run under their auspices, as was the
recent Trans-Am/WSC weekend in August.

So all portents are positive!  I'll see you in June 98.
Brian