Alfa GTV Race Car Sale

To: "'vintage-race@autox.team.net'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Alfa GTV Race Car Sale
From: alfaguy@nettally.com (David A. Anderson)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 22:41:09 -0000
I attempted to post an add for my vintage Alfa Romeo, before I =
subscribed to vintage-race.  I have no idea if it was successful, so =
here is the info again.

The car is a 1967 GTV  with  good history, and was raced in IMSA as far =
back as 1970.  In 1976 it won its class at the IMSA Finale with Ernie =
Smith and John Foshee driving.  I'm asking $15,000 with the following =
items:  fresh 2 Liter engine, Colombo cams, 45 dcoe's, close ratio =
gearbox, original sliding block, GTAM flares and doors (with aluminum =
framed, sliding plexiglas windows), glass hood, new fuel cell, aeroquip, =
Phoenix 10 lb fire system.  I am located in Tallahassee, Florida ..