RE: Beijing to Paris vintage car race Sept-Oct 1997

To: durnford@on.bell.ca, "'DWhitesdJr@aol.com'" <DWhitesdJr@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Beijing to Paris vintage car race Sept-Oct 1997
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 17:10:18 -0400
On this same subject, has anyone entered the London to Capetown historic
trials set for the fall of 1998.  The brochure looks great!!! and I
requested the full info packet.  The route is overland through the
Tunnel,  then through Turkey, Jordan, etc..   Need to build a car this
winter that I can leave behind in South Africa at the end.. something
like a SAAB 96, a Pugeut, maybe a Cortina or Volvo.. or a Renault R-8..
The patron is Lord Montagu of Beaulieu.  The event runs for 6 weeks..
hahahaha.. count me in on this one!
Vaughn