Re: Peyote MK II

To: 102247.2323@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: Peyote MK II
From: BFEKENG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 11:10:10 -0400 (EDT)
 BAXTER:Good to hear from you.Last time I was in Elizabethtown Bill was going
to tell me the story about how the Peyote got its name but we got sidetracked
by something else & I never did hear the story.I dont recall ever seeing Bill
drink anything stronger than beer but we used to sit on the porch at
Stoneleigh & put down a few brews while we were bench racing.We were
contempories but on different sides of the country.Bill was a one of a kind &
I  do miss him.However the ones I feel sorry for are the ones who never met
him.

                                                       KEN G>