SOVREN Pacific Northwest Historics Party Info

To: John Welter <welterj@cadvision.com>
Subject: SOVREN Pacific Northwest Historics Party Info
From: rebjrmd@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 08:55:05 -0700
John, Entrants receive two tickets for the Saturday night function as
part of their entry.  You may purchase up to four additional tickets for
family or crew for $10@.  However, the number of tickets available is
limited!  In previous years we were able to hold our Friday party at the
homes or facilities of SOVREN members.  We have grown so much that we
have overwhelmed these private facilities.  Because this year's party
will be held at the Museum of Flight we must charge $10 for the first
two tickets (driver and guest).  Additional tickets may be purchased for
a cost of $20@ still below our actual cost--normal admission to the
Museum is $8.  Hope this helps.      Dick Buckingham, Race Chairman,
SOVREN