Re: Lotus 51A/FF

To: ROCKNEY@rcksuni1.is.ge.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Lotus 51A/FF
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 10:34:28 -0500 (EST)
Vaughn,
     The Mitty would not be my choice to debut a new car.  Always a big entry
with big fields of up to 50 or so cars in a group.  With that many cars on
the track it is hectic.  But if you keep an eye out for anyone that might do
something stupid, you can stay out of trouble.
     If you've never been to the Mitty you are in for an experience.  It is a
great event.  Along with the big track entry,  there is always a great
turnout of cars for concours, for sale or just people who drive cool cars to
the track to watch the racing.
     I'm sure you'll have a great time, just watch out for the occasional
aggressive and/or blind driver that might not notice that nicely restored
beauty he's about to hit as he turns in.

     Doug Meis
     1967 Honda S800
     "Rub shoulders in the paddock, not fenders on the track."