Re: Triumph GT6 at Le Mans

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Triumph GT6 at Le Mans
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 10:19:58 -500
 > >Does anyone know of  about the appearance of any GT6s at Le Mans?

Well, I don't have the details of the actual appearence, but I'm surprised
someone on the list hasn't come up with it.

>  A couple of years ago I attended the vintage races at Watkins Glen and
> camped next to a blue/yellow striped race prepared GT6 that had plates in it
> indicating an appearance at Le Mans.

I think I know which car you are talking about, and it is a very nice Le Mans
*replica*, complete with the afore mentioned plaques. It is not an actual Le
Mans car, but follows that pattern.

 Roger Garnett  (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)  http://www.wayward.team.net/
                  "The Wayward Sports Car Centre"
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."