Minilite Question

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Minilite Question
From: BBRANDT@TCMAIL.FRCO.COM
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 09:16:14 -0600
     Does anyone know if Minilite wheels are hub-centric? In helping a
     friend with his 914 I noticed that there is a recess in the wheels
     that would accept an adaptor ring to make the wheel hub-centric like
     my TSWs. My TSWs came with the adaptor ring that is a snug fit in the
     wheel and on the hub. It would certainly make his life easier if they
     were since he has to sit on the ground with the wheel supported on his
     legs to get the holes lined up to put the lug bolts in.

     Thanks for the help.

     Bruce Brandt
     Austin, TX