Re: panasport wheels

To: "Christopher H. Kang, MD" <chkangmd@qnis.net>
Subject: Re: panasport wheels
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 07:34:51 -0600 (CST)
On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Christopher H. Kang, MD wrote:

> anyone have a favorite source for Panasport wheels that gives even
> alittle discount in price?

        I'm not sure you CAN get a discount direct from the importer
        however it might be worth a try... Their number is usually listed
        in the back of R&T the guy you want to talk to is Maas (sp?).

        If you have friend who owns a garage or better yet a tire store,
        have him call for you to see if he can get the dealer discount.
        That's how I got my set about 6 years ago... $135 per corner for
        gold center rims that look terrific on my TR4.

        Greg Petrolati

        Mits Eclipse GST
        `62 TR4
        Nikon 8008S