Re: A solution to the vintage problem

To: HENRY BAHN OF RESD <hbahn@smoke.esusda.gov>
Subject: Re: A solution to the vintage problem
From: Grand_Wazoo <Grand_Wazoo@mail.flinet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 19:11:36 -0800
HENRY BAHN OF RESD wrote:

> Such a bunch of bitchin' and moanin' about what's vintage!  You
> really have 3 choices: (1) Join a club that suits your particular
> philosophy, (2) start a club that suits your philosophy, or (3) become a
> leader in a club and interject your philopophy.
> JH Bahn
> '66 Datsun FP roadster

I know you are right Henry but what else do all those northerners have
to do during the cold winter months with no racing.  At least they've
got the nation's oldest vintage racing topic to keep them interested
until the spring thaw.  And the rest of us get lots of entertainment.

Oh well, better go mow the lawn before it gets to high.

mike jackson
some cars - none worth mentioning
no boats
one wife