Re: Flying Shingle

To: MHKitchen@aol.com
Subject: Re: Flying Shingle
From: Jarl/Carol <deboer@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 16:28:14 -0800
MHKitchen@aol.com wrote:

> RE:  The Flying Shingle....
>
> The car is alive and well and restored to pristine condition.  I saw it last
> Regards,
> Myles H. Kitchen
> Lotus Cortina #128

Miles, I think your idea of "pristine condition" and mine do not agree.
Maybe that is why I sometimes don't agree with you on other things.
Among all the other changes, if you think that substituting a Fiat 124
gearbox for the original MG TC on one of the most historic and
significant west coast racing specials ("because it is more reliable and
less work") is a good thing, I don't wonder you bad-mouth Earle at every
turn. Of course, welding the MG lettering onto the Fiat remote is a nice
touch, perhaps that fooled you?        Jarl