Re: Lotus Europas (Racing) (fwd)

To: ethier@freenet.msp.mn.us, harwooc@govonca.gov.on.ca
Subject: Re: Lotus Europas (Racing) (fwd)
From: Silikal@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 09:49:52 -0500
> I am looking for information concerning competition Lotus Europas
>  ...expect to see things such as Else mods allowed

Else mods?  Is that referring to the infamous but little-known
If-Then-Else Europa campaigned by the Boolean brothers under
the Basic Racing banner?  I've heard that although the experiment
in early electronic engine controls was not entirely unsuccessful,
the limited ability of the processors of the day resulted in a
binary output of engine power.  Of course, this made the car
prone to looping.

Dave "that's my humor quota for the day" Williamson  (silikal@aol.com)