Re: need address

To: JHarkness@aol.com
Subject: Re: need address
From: clarksmith@earthlink.net (Clark Smith)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 08:30:29 -0700
>Internet address is http://home.earthlink.net/~clarksmith/        Also
>received flyer in mail today from Rallysport, Andes, NY who list the same
>tape for $40.  Phone is 800- 935-0761.  Claim to be "exlusive" distributors
>of the tape.  Could be the same organization?   Hope this helps.   John
>Harkness

Hi John,

I think the word "exclusive" might be a little optimistic.  Rallysport is
one of my fine distributors- the only one on the east coast.  The next
month they are going to be running a commercial on Speedvision which will
include "Hay Bales and Asphalt".  They are a very nice company to deal
with.

Thank you for responding to Jerry's request for Inside Line Images address.

Clark

"Hay Bales and Asphalt"
a video featuring vintage footage
of motor racing from 1957 to 1961.