The Vulture's Roost '96

To: "Vintage Racer's" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Vulture's Roost '96
From: "The Vulture" <vulture@gol.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 14:18:25 +0900
The Vulture's Roost is BACK....

We have just completed a major update and incorporated most of the
Vulture's exploits of the '96 racing season.  Stop by and see what the
Vulture and his associates have been up to all summer.

Also, any racers (or vintage car buffs) who have web pages are encouraged
to send in your URL's so that you can be put on the "VULTURE LINK".
The Vulture
Bringing Tasteful Terrorism to Vintage Racing

E-mail: vulture@gol.com
WWW:    http://www2.gol.com/users/vulture/vulture.htm

P.S. The Vulture recommends a visit to the Lotus Home Page.  I thought it
was very well done.  You can find it on the Vulture Link list or you can go
directly to http://www.lotuscars.com/