Re: Monza Caps & Dunlop Suits

To: jeh@world.std.com, jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu
Subject: Re: Monza Caps & Dunlop Suits
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 11:40:10 -0700
        VAS has them in Nomex! Can't find Victor's phone #, but he has
        a shop on the Bridgehampton Circuit paddock. Call the circuit.

If someone finds this, I'd love to have a full listing for the Monster
List.

        But does anybody know where I can get a set of period driving
        lights for my '57 Alfa Spider? Repros OK. They would complete
        the "look" as a rallye car, now the hardtop is just about
        ready.

What kind? Marchal, I'd guess, maybe Lucas.  The man to call is David
Heupchen. If anyone has them or knows where to find them, he will. Be
prepared for sticker shock, though - he has a lot of lamps that are
restored for the Pebble Beach set.  He should also be able to suggest a
suitable substitute.

Name:        David Heupchen
Company:     OJ Rallye
Address:     N 6808 Highway OJ