Content for Texans only

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Content for Texans only
From: Glue Man <glueman@collano.ch>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 15:55:06 GMT
I live in Switzerland and occasionally travel in the U.S., mainly in
connection with my business branch in California.

For the last weeks of this month my wife and I plan to travel around in
Texas, probably from Dallas west to San San Antonio and south to the Big
Bend National Park. No firm plans yet.

Any suggestion from friendly and sympathetic locals of what to do and to see
while driving around (unfortunately not in a classic, but in a dull rented
Sedan) is highly appreciated, especially (but not only) if car related.
Glue Man
glueman@collano.ch (former address: gleuma@dial.eunet.ch)