DKW parts needed - Denver

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: DKW parts needed - Denver
From: dsuiter@uswest.com
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 09:58:23 -0600 (MDT)
Hello,

Since this is my first entry into the list after watching it over the
years, pardon my typing/spelling, etc.... :-)

A friend of mine who races with RMVR is in need to find some parts for
his 1960 DKW Junior which was brought out of retirement this year to
run in RMVR's small bore groups.

Please contact Andy Gould, if you can help locate any of these pieces
or the entire motor.  Andy would like to hear from any international
sources, too.

Andy Gould: 303-758-8116

If you cannot call Andy, please send email to me directly at
suiter@csd.net and I will forward the information to Andy.

Need:

DKW Junior motor 3 cyl. 750CC.

crankshaft and bearings for 3 cyl. motor 750CC.

bearings only:  DKW part # FAG507663  (total of 3 needed).

Thank you,
Don Suiter
suiter@csd.net
Website: http://www.csd.net/~suiter/index.html