RE: Race Car books and Vintage correctness

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Race Car books and Vintage correctness
From: ross@msbcs.ENET.dec.com
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 96 09:15:02 EDT
Malcolm Cox asks for an internet book source:

> Does anyone know of a (ideally) internet bookstore which sells for example:
> "Race Car Engineering and Mechanics" by Paul Van Valkenburgh
> and
> "Engineer to Win" + several other books by Carroll Smith

Try Ron Embling at Brit Books.  AltaVista yielded the following pointers:

BritBooks - PLACE AN ORDER NOW - Book List - BritBooks. ) ORDER FORM - Main
Page. The Order Form is UNDER
     CONSTRUCTION PLEASE e-mail Your Order. Home Page of BritBooks.
     --http://206.28.130.140/britbook/orders/

     BritBooks - British Sports Car Books - PO Box 321- Otego, NY 13825
(800) 732-3646 FAX (607) 988-7956 e-mail britbook@norwich.net.
     British Sports Car Books. COME BACK often and watch us grow. [..
     --http://206.28.130.140/britbook/

     Search BritBooks - SEARCH - Back to BritBooks Home Page. Use this
section to find a Book Title, An Author a Category or Words in a
     Description - Select a Search Area in the..
     --http://206.28.130.140/britbook/search.htm

     BritBooks NEW RELEASES - Book List - BritBooks. ) NEW RELEASES. within
the last. 5. 10. 30. 60. 90. 120. 180. days. Home Page of
     BritBooks.
     --http://206.28.130.140/britbook/newreals.htm

     BritBooks Company Profile - Company Profile ... Back to Home Page. We
are a major supplier of new and out-of-print books dealing with the
     British sports car.We keep over 800 titles...
     --http://206.28.130.140/britbook/britprof.htm

Good luck,
Peter Ross
MGPA, TC, MGB