RE Race Car books and Vintage correctness

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE Race Car books and Vintage correctness
From: Malcolm Cox <malcox@napanet.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 22:26:08 -0700
Does anyone know of a (ideally) internet bookstore which sells for example:
"Race Car Engineering and Mechanics" by Paul Van Valkenburgh
and
"Engineer to Win" + several other books by Carroll Smith

Actually this question may be politically incorrect.  Since I recently started
vintage racing, I
seem to be bathed with sporting assertions that "well we only do this for fun,
we don't really
try to win".
Hmmm, if that is truly so then why do so many helmets have 2 holes where the
horns poke out?
Malcolm Cox, Napa, CA           malcox@napanet.net
VIntage Racing MGA 1960