Re: ESPN Palm Springs coverage

To: simon@LSIL.COM, MHKitchen@aol.com
Subject: Re: ESPN Palm Springs coverage
From: WmSeverin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 15:04:27 -0500
What "struck" me, (pardon the pun), was the extremely poor layout that seems
typical of many of these concrete barricaded temporary street tracks.
Granted, this opinion is only based on a television vantage point, but it's
obvious that there wasn't much in the way of safe runoff areas. Those of us
in the Midwest can get to tracks like Road America, Grattan, Brainerd,
Topeka, Blackhawk, Mid-Ohio, even Watkins Glen with less than a 12 hour pull.
Sorry, but you won't catch me at those concrete barrier street tracks... I'm
lucky... I don't have to.

Wm. Severin Thompson
Team Thicko Healeys