N. CA Racing

To: vintage-race%autox.team.net@inetgw.fs.boulder.ibm.com
Subject: N. CA Racing
From: sweaver@lfs.loral.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 95 09:07:45 MDT
*** Reply to note of 06/28/95 13:34
SUBJECT: N. CA Racing
I'm a member of the Northern Ca. Shelby American Auto Club.  They run
events (I haven't run yet) at Sears Point, Thunderhill, and occasionally
at Laguna Seca.  These events are Open Track events and, strickly
speaking, NOT races.  There is a heavy tilt towards no contact and off-
course excursions.  I believe they prefer Ford powered machinery, but
I have seen Corvettes and even a late model Chrysler 4-door running.
You can reach the Nor-Cal SAAC for information at 408-374-1298 or
   norcal-saac-request@trenco.eng.sun.com
Good luck.