Re: Shannonville

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shannonville
From: "Roger Garnett" <Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 17:20:38 -5000
I said

jim hayes writes:
> How did you get it? I have VSCCA/SVRA/VMC licenses which works well
> everyplace here. Might be worthwhile if we want to run more Canadian events.

You contact CASC, and they tell you what schools are valid- there is the
excellent $$$$ Bridgestone school at Shannonville, as well as a couple put
on by CASC member clubs for only $$$. They probably also accept some other
pro schools.

CASC Canadian Asoc Sports Cars (or what ever it is), which is the
Canadian equlivant of the SCCA in the states: 416 667-9500

I also have an SVRA license, as you MUST join SVRA to run even one event
at the Glen, VMC member-club license or not.  :-(

 Roger Garnett  (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)  http://www.wayward.team.net/
        "The South Lansing Centre For Wayward Sports Cars"
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."